CPS Complete 500 Cattle Pump System
Item #: 500CPS
The Springer Magrath 500CPS Cattle Pump System includes everything needed to administer accurate dosage of both light and heavy-viscosity fluids to adult animals weighing over 900 pounds. A must for post-calving drenches and tonics, and for administering electrolytes, nutrient mixes, mineral oil, or medications. Also effective for hydrating cattle for better response to antibiotics or vaccinations. Professional-quality system designed to be operated by one person, with a pump that requires only seven strokes per gallon. Features a 60-inch flexible stainless-steel esophageal probe that utilizes the natural extended neck position of the bovine to bypass the trachea and deliver the probe into the stomach, with a unique teardrop end for easy passage. Attached nose lead effectively holds the probe in place; built-in stop action reduces chances of regurgitation. System includes probe and attached nose lead, chrome-plated brass pump with hand grip, and 6-foot oil-resistant hose with screw-on brass fittings, all in a canvas carrying case. Built to last, designed for easy replacement of plunger and valve.
- Includes everything needed to administer accurate dosage of fluids to adult cattle
- Pump requires only seven strokes per gallon
- Self-guiding esophageal probe with built-in stop action to reduce chances of regurgitation
- Includes probe, nose lead, pump with hand grip, hose, and canvas carrying case
- Smaller size probe also available for cattle 300 to 900 pounds (Item Nos. 300CPS or 300CPSPR, each sold separately)