8 Quart Flat Back Rubber Bucket
Item #: DF8FB
Little Giant flat-back buckets are a favorite on farms and ranches everywhere. The Flat-Back fits more compactly for hanging against a wall or fence, plus it makes hauling heavy loads a lot easier. Our design features a wider opening, with convenient stacking ribs so the buckets are easier to pull apart when stacked, plus finger grips for easier pouring and graduation marks for measuring. Molded from the finest corded rubber on the market, nothing matches the pliability and strength of DuraFlex rubber. Crush-proof, crack-proof, and freeze-proof so you can leave them outside year-round. Features a heavy-duty steel handle with a rugged eyelet and handle connection. 11.5 inch long by 11.75 inch wide by 9.75 inch high, holds 8 quarts (2 gallons).
- Flat-back bucket fits more compactly for hanging, makes hauling heavy loads easier
- Stacking ribs allow buckets to pull apart when stacked, finger grips for easier pouring, graduation marks for measuring
- Crush-proof, crack-proof, freeze-proof DuraFlex corded rubber
- Heavy-duty steel handle with rugged eyelet and handle connection
- Holds 8 quarts (2 gallons)
Prop 65 Information: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Where to Buy
Miller Manufacturing does not sell direct to consumers. Please select the state from the list below to find a retailer in your area. To search for online retailers select “Available Online”.
*Please confirm product availability with the Miller partner in your state.