CPS Complete 500 Cattle Pump System
Item #: 500CPS
The Springer Magrath 500CPS Cattle Pump System includes everything needed to administer accurate dosage of both light and heavy-viscosity fluids to adult animals weighing over 900 pounds. A must for post-calving drenches and tonics, and for administering electrolytes, nutrient mixes, mineral oil, or medications. Also effective for hydrating cattle for better response to antibiotics or vaccinations. Professional-quality system designed to be operated by one person, with a pump that requires only seven strokes per gallon. Features a 60-inch flexible stainless-steel esophageal probe that utilizes the natural extended neck position of the bovine to bypass the trachea and deliver the probe into the stomach, with a unique teardrop end for easy passage. Attached nose lead effectively holds the probe in place; built-in stop action reduces chances of regurgitation. System includes probe and attached nose lead, chrome-plated brass pump with hand grip, and 6-foot oil-resistant hose with screw-on brass fittings, all in a canvas carrying case. Built to last, designed for easy replacement of plunger and valve.
- Includes everything needed to administer accurate dosage of fluids to adult cattle
- Pump requires only seven strokes per gallon
- Self-guiding esophageal probe with built-in stop action to reduce chances of regurgitation
- Includes probe, nose lead, pump with hand grip, hose, and canvas carrying case
- Smaller size probe also available for cattle 300 to 900 pounds (Item Nos. 300CPS or 300CPSPR, each sold separately)
Prop 65 Information: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Where to Buy
Miller Manufacturing does not sell direct to consumers. Please select the state from the list below to find a retailer in your area. To search for online retailers select “Available Online”.