2 Quart Gravity Style Fluid Feeder with Plastic Probe
Item #: 50PLNSFFNA
The Springer Magrath Fluidfeeder provides a practical, easy-to-use tool for providing fluids and nourishment to calves that can't or won't nurse. The 24-inch flexible esophageal probe is the correct size for calves, and if used properly, the probe's size and shape do not allow it to be inserted into the trachea, reducing the danger of getting fluid into lungs and drowning the calf. Also comes with an alternate nipple end for mouth feeding, designed to allow liquid to leave the bottle while keeping air out. The easy-to-handle 2-quart tube makes using the Fluidfeeder a simple, one-person operation. When used properly, the rate of flow is slow enough to cause the calf to form saliva freely, which is necessary for proper digestion. Durable plastic probe resists burs that can cut the throat and cause infection; heavy-duty tube resists punctures and tears and remains flexible down to 0 degree F. (-18 degrees C.). Bottle collapses without venting, and check valve keeps air out as liquid leaves the bottle. Bottle, tube, probe, and nipple are easy to clean.
- For administering fluids and nourishment to calves that can't or won't nurse
- 24-inch plastic esophageal probe with a size and shape that do not allow it to be inserted into the trachea
- Also comes with alternate nipple end for mouth feeding, designed to allow liquid to leave the bottle while keeping air out
- Durable plastic probe resists burs
- Easy-to-handle 2-quart tube remains flexible down to 0 degree F. (-18 degrees C.)
Prop 65 Information: This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Where to Buy
Miller Manufacturing does not sell direct to consumers. Please select the state from the list below to find a retailer in your area. To search for online retailers select “Available Online”.