3" Metal Small Animal Feeder with Sifter Bottom
Item #: AF3S
Rabbits and other small animals will not eat the fines (powdery residue) that collect in pelleted or grain feeds. If left in the feeder, these can attract harmful molds. This rabbit and small animal feeder has a wire mesh bottom that sifts fines out so they fall into the litter below. Includes independent wire hooks so the feeder can be attached to the inside of the hutch, or for more convenient filling to the outside with some wire cutting. Gravity design allows feeder to dispense several days worth of feed a little at a time. Made of chew-proof, rust-resistant, heavy-gauge galvanized steel. Measures 5.5 inch long by 3.125 inch wide by 7.125 inch high.
- Rabbit and small animal feeder
- Wire mesh bottom sifts fines
- Independent wire hooks allow feeder to be attached to the inside of the hutch, or for more convenient filling to the outside with some wire cutting
- Gravity design allows feeder to dispense several days worth of feed a little at a time
- Chew-proof, rust-resistant, heavy-gauge galvanized steel
Where to Buy
Miller Manufacturing does not sell direct to consumers. Please select the state from the list below to find a retailer in your area. To search for online retailers select “Available Online”.
*Please confirm product availability with the Miller partner in your state.