2-Hole Baby Pig Feeder
Item #: BPF2
An open trough works best for starting baby pigs on feed, and also allows easy removal and replacement of soiled or stale feed. This feeder features two feeding holes and is designed for crate or stacked deck nursery. Freestanding or wall mounted, with easy loading from the top. Manufactured from 24-gauge, rust-resistant galvanized steel for years of service. 8 inch long by 8.25 inch wide by 12.5 inch high, 7-lb. capacity.
- Open trough for starting baby pigs
- Easy removal and replacement of soiled or stale feed
- Two feeding holes, designed for crate or stacked deck nursery
- Freestanding or wall mounted, with easy loading from the top
- 24-gauge galvanized steel, 7-lb. capacity.
Prop 65 Information: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Where to Buy
Miller Manufacturing does not sell direct to consumers. Please select the state from the list below to find a retailer in your area. To search for online retailers select “Available Online”.