8 Quart Calf Pail Green with Nipple
Item #: DT00212
Here's a tough calf pail that can take plenty of bunting. Made of impact-resistant, high-density polyethylene plastic with a heavy-duty metal handle. The soft rubber nipple, with a valve designed to remove all milk from the bottom of the pail, is removable for cleaning. The pail comes with an optional metal bracket for permanent mounting. Approximate 11.19-inch diameter (exclusive of nipple) by 8.13 inches high, holds 8 quarts (2 gallons). Nipple replacements available separately (Item No. DT00238).
- Pail with attached nipple for feeding young calves
- High-density polyethylene plastic with metal handle and optional metal mounting bracket
- Soft rubber nipple, with a valve designed to remove all milk from the bottom of the pail, is removable for cleaning
- Holds 8 quarts (2 gallons)
- Nipple replacements available separately (Item No. DT00238)
Prop 65 Information: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Where to Buy
Miller Manufacturing does not sell direct to consumers. Please select the state from the list below to find a retailer in your area. To search for online retailers select “Available Online”.
*Please confirm product availability with the Miller partner in your state.