Heater Base 110Watts
Item #: HB130
This Electric Heater Base helps prevent water from freezing in temperatures as low as 10 degrees F. Designed for use with Little Giant Double Wall Founts (Item Nos. 9832, 9833, 9835, and 9838, sold separately) and other all-metal containers. The heating element has been completely redesigned for improved safety and efficiency. The fully enclosed bottom adds another layer of protection. Perfect for unheated coops and barns; can be used outdoors in a dry, sheltered area. Made of heavy-duty, rust-resistant galvanized steel. Cord should be protected from animals and used with a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) protected outlet. Unit will not draw electricity until temperature drops below freezing. Uses less than 1 amp per hour. 16.25 inch diameter by 3.687 inch high.
- Helps prevent water from freezing in temperatures as low as 10 degrees F
- Redesigned heating element for improved safety and efficiency
- Fully enclosed bottom for added safety
- Heavy-duty, rust-resistant galvanized steel
- Will not draw electricity until temperature drops below freezing; uses less than 1 amp per hour
Prop 65 Information: This product can expose you to Diisononyl phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Where to Buy
Miller Manufacturing does not sell direct to consumers. Please select the state from the list below to find a retailer in your area. To search for online retailers select “Available Online”.