Plastic DuraFork with Ergonomic Handle
Item #: PDFERED
This bedding fork features a lightweight, 52 inch anodized aluminum handle that is pre-bent at an ergonomic handle to help reduce back strain, along with a foam hand grip and foam-covered end. Fork head is manufactured from extra-strong 100 percent polycarbonate to provide super strength and flexibility. Designed for long-lasting use around the farm, ranch, and home. Specially designed tines are uniquely angled to provide easy manure pickup with less spilling. Nylon locknut secures the handle. The red fork head is 13.125 inch long by 15.125 inch wide.
- Bedding fork with 52 inch anodized aluminum handle, pre-bent at an ergonomic handle to help reduce back strain
- Foam hand grip, foam-covered end, nylon locknut securing the handle
- Fork head is extra-strong 100 percent polycarbonate
- Specially designed tines provide easy manure pickup with less spilling
- Fork head is 13.125 inch long by 15.125 inch wide
Where to Buy
Miller Manufacturing does not sell direct to consumers. Please select the state from the list below to find a retailer in your area. To search for online retailers select “Available Online”.
*Please confirm product availability with the Miller partner in your state.